The only purpose of this blog is so that I may vent.
If I influence you in any way then shame on you for being simple minded.
Tuesday, January 22, 2008
Here's a blog entry I found on an Iranian blog site.
The purpose of the following survey was to find out what issues/challenges Iranian immigrants had met living outside Iran.
- 91% stated their biggest issue, is the difference between running water & toilet paper. - 87% percent of this group stated that it took them more than two & half years to get used to paper. - 74% of this group said that they still dream about AAftAAbeh. - Of this 74%, 61% sometimes during their stay, bought either the authentic Aaftaabeh or the plastic garden watering tool. - Only 7.5% of this group were successfully able to use the Aaftaabeh or the garden variety. - Due to be sitting on the bowl, the other 92.5% had difficulty pouring the water out near the correct location. - Many gave up after finding it too messy. - The 7.5% successful people stated, squatting on the bowl, as the reason for their success. - 50% of these group had fallen off the bowl several times, before mastering the art. - 82% of the unlucky 92.5%, have been taking daily showers to compensate. - The other 18%, still taking weekly showers. - 2% had once or twice brought in the garden hose to the bathroom, but found it difficult to run outside to shut the water down with their pants down. - 1% declined comments.